My friend made these delicious Caramel Tart puffs for a party. These tarts were really simple to make and only require two ingredients!
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Puff Pastry Roll
Making the Caramel:
1. Immerse the closed can on its side in a pot of water and bring to a boil.
2. Leave on a simmer or a very light boil for 2 to 2 1/2 hours and top up with water as needed.
3. Remove from heat and set it aside to cool thoroughly before opening the can.
Making the Tart Puffs:
1. Spray the mini muffin tin with cooking oil or butter.
2. Cut up individual pastry shapes and put them on the muffin tin.
3. Press down the puff pastry and fill with the caramel.
4. Put in pre-heated oven and leave until the pastry has risen and caramel thickened.
5. Take out the oven and let it cool.
6. Top with desired confectioneries (optional).
… and enjoy!