My friend Fay made the most delicious Strawberry & Oreo Vanilla Cheesecake glasses for her dinner party. These are so quick and easy to whip up when you have friends and family over, so you can spend little time in the kitchen over the oven and more time having fun!
350g cream cheese
75g caster sugar
200g digestive biscuit
25g melted butter
200g whipping cream
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 pack strawberries
1 pack Oreo
1. Crush digestive biscuits and mix in a bowl with melted butter and a squirt of honey.
2. Fill the bottom of the glass with mixture and press down gently. Leave in fridge to shill for 2 hours.
3. For the filling mix cream cheese, vanilla essence and caster sugar and whisk lightly.
4. Spoon and smooth mixture on top of the biscuit base and leave to chill for 2 hours.
5. Serve with sliced strawberries and top with fresh whipped cream, an Oreo cookie and a strawberry heart.